Monday, June 15, 2015

WHOO

I found Preston Pugmire! hes here on my mission and his spanish is super good already! it was in a multi zone meeting so hes working in the center of the city


This week was super good. I learned a lot about myself. My goals, what expect of myself after the mission and how i want to be on the mission itself. 


we had 3 days of pure success this week and 3 days of pure failure hahah! it taught me a lot about patience and the if were putting our part 100 percent of our effort, and were praying with faith (God always does his part) Then all depends on the decisions of the investigators. I want to become the missionary that always gives 100 percent so I can be sure that I did all I could for these amazing people. 



Here's a pic of my zone and of some other stuff

Love you guys so much!

Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment