Monday, February 23, 2015

I dont have a ton of time but here's my week! 
To knock on a door you just stand in front and clap pretty dope. and you yell buenas tardes hahahaha! Theres like tons of crazy attack dogs that try to kill you so that's chevere tambien.

I'm making tons of friends and i'm enjoying this so much
The highlight of my week was when i got to bare my testimony in front of my very own ward! I've been waiting for that moment for a long time. I was smiling so big the whole time i probably looked like a freak hahahahahah.


The gift of tounges is so real and i bare testimony of that because i cant believe the progress im making in the language. I know its not my own mind cuz i'm not that smart. and also it only works when i really need it like in a lesson or testimony so that also tells me that its the gift of tounges not me.

The book of mormon is verdad and it can help any person and we can gain personal revelation from it. My scripture of the week is in Romans 8 versus 18, and the last three versus. It's incredible about the love of god and crist. We need to near ourself to the spirit and live in it and not in the flesh like it says in romans 8 verse 10 and 13. its a great chapter. 

But yeah also i had a great experience with the sacrament this week. I had to pull some strings and make some sacrifices to take it and it felt so hard but after i took it it occured to me that all my sacrifices are nothing compared to what christ did for us and then i just felt all my stress and pain and burden leave me and i knew it was with crist. The people here are so great because they're so humble.

 I cant wait to share this gospel with more people. Love you guys! hasta próximo semana!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment