Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Super Bien!

Hola a todos!!!!!! Life's great here in Bolivia! The newest things are that i'm having a member make me scripture case with alligator skin and snake skin its gonna be so cool. I'll take a picture as soon as i get them but also that my investigators menos activos and conversos recientes are doing super good i love teaching because i learn so much every time i teach! sounds silly right? hahaha but ya i learn when i teach cuz the spirit is just so strong. the gift of tounges is someting so real and i learn that more and more every day! 

I might learn a new language soon cuz theres certain areas with different languages its so crazy! but the thing i learned most this week is about the gospel of christ. we have 5 steps in which we find faith, repentance, baptism, the holy ghost, and endure to the end and what i learned is that were already baptized so we cant do that again but when we sin we have to start from the beginning with faith again and when we repent we have the chance to the the sacrament and then we get the gift of the holy ghost to guide us and help us again.

And we have to do this process over and over with all the principles and commandments and the end is that we can have all the commandments and principles super strong in us and we can live with the holy ghost stronger and stronger. i have a testimony of that. but here in bolivia is super duper fun i'm learning and growing and having experiences i never thought id have hahaha! but im thankful to all my friends and leaders and especially my family because the lord prepared me for my mission. i feel like all that has prepared me and i'm super thankful for that. so thank you to every one of my friends and family and leaders. 

Love you guys! hasta la semana siguiente!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment