Monday, February 22, 2016

A week of laziness

Well the elections were this week and in La Paz people died so we had to stay inside for 3 days straight. AGAIN!!! hahaha. But it was good. I rededicated myself this week. I knew that my current potential wasn't being reached due to my lack of commitment to the Lord. People are so real, and I know that if I do what they want me to do they'll be happy, and if I don't they,ll be upset. 

But the Lord, we don't see him. We have to exercise faith in order to do what pleases him before our own will. But I recommitted to serving him with diligence, Helping other missionaries patiently, studying with desire, developing my talents, and enduring with grit. I know that this new personal commitment will help me to do what I know is right and not what others tell me is right. I had been studying Isaiah and I was able to understand a lot of it.

Nephi said that in these days, we would be able to understand the words of Isaiah. and its true! With a diligent study and a prayer, you guys can understand it,. Read 1st and 2nd Nephi, focusing on the parts from Isaiah and you'll find some amazing mysteries that will help you understand what is to come before the second coming of Christ and you'll learn of the promises that the Lord made to Abraham and Isaac and Jacob. Its incredible. 


We did a little barbecue in the house this week haha! it was awesome...


This dude taught me how to weld! It was sooo cool. Maybe Ill get a job from it after haha

No comments:

Post a Comment