Monday, February 1, 2016

A week of potential energy!

We have about 9 families progressing towards their baptism and were doing all we can to help them! I feel like at least 4 of them are really going to pregress towards a true conversion by the end of February! :D I feel blessed and special to have an area with people that have been prepared to hear the message of the restaration. 

This weekend we arent going to be able to leave the house for 4 days because of carnaval. Its a party that everyone does on the streets where they fill balloons of paint and throw them at everyone. So we just stay inside to avoid it. Because of that we might write this saturday instead of next monday.


Heres a pic of me on top of this water tower looking out over the border of my area. SO pretty


I bought these cool hats, ties and belts. Heres some pics.



I love the gospel. The Book of Mormon is such an incredible blessing. Read 3 Nephi 9-28 and youll also realize the power of the book. I love being able to bless peoples lives with the stories in this book. Im super grateful towards Nephi, and all the profets who have sacrificed so much to make it possible for us. And these men have left this legacy. They have helped us to know of Christ. Now I want to leave a mark. I want to do all I can to help people know of Christ. Ill do it by sharing this book with as many people as I can. I invite you guys to do the same :D 
LOVE YOU GUYS
Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment