Monday, February 29, 2016

New Comp, Same Area

This week was a week of miracles. I don't know why or how but I feel very humbled and grateful for the many miracles I witnessed this week. We had three big ones in just one day. 

One Hermana got an answer about the Book of Mormon and shes going to change her church. 
One Hermana and Hermano decided that they want to get married and baptized!!!
And one Hermana had a bunch of doubts but during the last prayer, she just started crying and we had another confirmation about the truthfulness of the message in that moment. 

I love this work and I love the opportunity I have to act as an instrument in the Lords hands.



My new comp is from Brazil!!!! Its going to be AWESOME cuz my cousin Mckay got his mission call to Brazil! So Im going to learn Portuguese in order to be able to talk to him afterwards! 

Im really excited for this week and Ill have a lot to tell you all about it cuz we have a lot of big goals and plans :D love you all!
Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment