Saturday, March 5, 2016

What a Weird Change

We were all in the district meeting and at the very end, the zone leaders said ´All of Paitití needs to stay, we have to say something´ so after everyone left, they told us that there were going to be some changes. Some transfers. Then one by one they told us that we were going to be leaving to Santa Cruz (the city). until they wiped out the entire Paitití area. 

Now were living in the offices with the secretaries. Its such a drastic change and its weird. However, I'm willing to accept change and to continue to work for the Lord in the best way that I can. I will continue trying to be the best I can, and helping people. 

There's not a lot to say, I'm mostly just sad that I'm not going to be the the Brazilian dude, cuz I was going to learn Portuguese to be able to talk to Mckay and Katie, but its ok because I have a testimony that the transfers are inspired, even the emergency ones. 

I love you guys and hope you have an awesome week! write me some letters :P

Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment