Saturday, March 12, 2016

I love my family

This week Ive been using a picture I put in my scriptures of my family to show my investigators. I feel love for them and Im so thankful that Heavenly Father has put us in families. 


I'm going to be receiving a new area and a new comp on thursday! I realized that when I get put in a new area with new people, its an opportunity to reset and be the person I want to be. I want to be a very polite, friendly person that helps people feel comfortable and loved. I'm going to strive to show a lot of faith and to be really diligent in order to see miracles happen with the people I serve. This sunday we´ll see which investigators I have to see my teaching pool. I feel that the necessary ingredients to help the teaching pool grow and to help each person to progress are love, faith, diligence, hope, and some other things, but mainly love. 


Thanks for all your support. Ill probably be doing a longer one next week. There's a lot of experiences I want you all to hear. Keep in tune and next week Ill be sharing some cool stories. 

Love you guys!
Elder Hilton  
P.S. Tha'ts me in the offices of the mission

No comments:

Post a Comment