Sunday, November 27, 2016

Last Week of Full Work

I can say that the base of my conversion are the personal experiences I've had feeling God´s love, knowing that I´m his son. A special one. And reading the Book of Mormon and learning so much. Feeling hunger and thirst to know more and understand. The experiences I've felt the presence of God in the temple and in other holy places. 

I love being a missionary and I´ll always be one. I´ll do all I can to keep this fire alive, driving me to do all a missionary does. The best thing we can do as missionaries is find investigators, help the members to be good friends with them and teach them every day. Be constant with them. When that situation happens, many people come to be converted in the gospel. Its always been a gospel of love and friendship. We need others to live it. Especially at first. In order to feel the Savior´s love, a lot of times we need to feel it through other people. Through our love, service and diligence with others. My area is pretty good. I haven't had time to go to it a lot this week but there's a PF family and the daughter is going to be baptized on the 3rd! I´m really happy for this awesome family. I know it was their time to come back. 

This is going to be my last full week of work. Next Saturday will be the 3rd. The new missionaries come on the 6th, the missionaries that go home will be coming to the city on the 7th, my Dad gets here the 8th and the 9th all the missionaries in my group go home and I have to be closely involved in all of those activities, leaving me no time to work in my area. I have to give it my all this week! Every day as my last. I love this work and the gospel. I know that God´s plan will be fulfilled in all who are faithful. I love Christ and his perfect atonement made to redeem us from death and suffering. The Book of Mormon is the source of this knowledge which brings so much joy to me. 

Love you guys.
Elder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment