Monday, November 30, 2015

Ultima Semana en la Ciudad

This week Ill be leaving the city and heading out to a faraway land called Beni. Its a place of poverty with humble people and a lot of dirt in the air. But Im looking forward to meeting the humble people that I feel will be more receptive to the message of the gosple than those here in the city. Ill be the District leader of 8 missionaries. Im not ready or prepared, but Im willing. Thats what will allow me to tap into the power of the atonement so I can be strengthened and perfected as an instrument in the Lord´s hands. 



We knew it would be the last opportunity so we had lunch with the bishop and he had a great time joking around with Elder Valdez (The black one). 

I tasted Mango for the first time here in Bolivia and it is SO delicious. It gets all stuck in your teeth but its sooo yummy. We stuck a straw in the Coco and drank straight out of it and its soo good. The first time ive done anything like that. 

I had a great experience finding people that were prepared this week. I know that the Lord had them prepared because we didnt find them until after we prayed to find someone prepared. Prayer works and God does miracles. So why not tap into that power by following the advice of Nephi in  1 Nephi 15:11? 



This is a message for the fathers: I know that if you make sure that your family gets together to read specifically the Book of Mormon and to pray every night, youll NEVER fall away from the gospel. I also promise that if you stop reading and praying as a family, you and your family will fall into an apostasy. 

I love you guys and I desire the best for each one of you. Every day, we can do whats right, and thats what brings us happiness, is choosing the right in our everyday decisions. If you havent done so, dont get discouraged, rather, trust in Jesus Christ who will forgive you and heal you, then start choosing the right from now on
Love 
ELder Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment