Saturday, September 24, 2016

Work Hard, Get Up Early, Work Hard, Repeat

One of the things I love but that gets me so tired is being able to get the Elders to the airport. I did it two weeks ago, I did it last week and I'm going to do it this week. A lot of times, Elders go home for health, for passport problems or other issues that aren't related with sins. Its fun to get up early and do these things because no other elder can do so. But at the same time it makes me so tired all day. 
I love working close to the president and learning from him. 
My companion is the secretary of the finances and he has such a big vocabulary (Hes from Peru) so I'm learning a lot more spanish.
Im getting fat because Im eating a ton of burger king hahaha

Love you guys

Elder Hilton











No comments:

Post a Comment